Sage Intacct Cloud Accounting for Nonprofits:
It’s Time to Thrive
Fast Consolidations to Manage Your Organization’s Complexity
How can your nonprofit achieve efficiency and clarity when you’re operating different legal entities with different currencies and different tax jurisdictions? Forget the headaches of spreadsheets and manual reconciliations. Sage Intacct’s sophisticated multidimensional database lets you aggregate transactions and activities across your nonprofit organization:
- Multiple entities
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple grants and donors
- Multiple locations
With push-button consolidations, you get fast closings and real-time analytics—in minutes, not weeks—for maximum impact on your nonprofit’s performance.
Nonprofit Organizations Rely on Sage Intacct
"We chose Sage Intacct because it offered tremendous capabilities from the start, as well as the ability to customize the solution for our particular needs."
Ivette Ruiz Babylon
Comprehensive Fund Accounting for Nonprofits
Many nonprofits receive dozens or hundreds of grants and directed donations in separate income streams. And donors rightfully want to know how their investments are faring. Sage Intacct fund accounting creates separate closes for each revenue source along with a regular series of specific reports, each with its own unique requirements, for every funder.
Sage Intacct fund accounting helps generate:
- Statements of activities
- Statements of financial position
- Statements of cash flow
- Form 990
Stronger Internal Controls, Tighter Cash Management
Sage Intacct accounting software gives you features for centralized control and distributed responsibility in one system, so you can:
- Manage monies by grants/donors, programs, geographies, and other dimensions
- Achieve a granular level of accuracy
- Set budgets for each event, campaign, program, and funder
- Track the actuals to create tighter controls and prevent unexpected outcomes
- Manage capital budgets
Complete Visibility and Transparency
Transparency is essential for securing and keeping donors and sponsors on board. Sage Intacct provides:
- Speed – With Sage Intacct, you can quickly “know and show” what’s happening across your nonprofit organization.
- Accuracy – Your board demands the same caliber of reporting and analysis from the for-profit world.
- Clarity – See financial and operational data in new ways for actionable insights and smarter decisions.